The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a truly global and influential certificate and enables working professionals from all around the world speak to each other with the same language. The PMP certified employee can work in any industry, with any methodology and in any location.
PMP certificate can also give you an advantage in salary and professional growth. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification. (www.pmi.org)
This certificate also gives professional growth; it can be insisted that most of the employers from all around the world give privileges to those applicants who hold PMP certificates. Holding PMP certificate or getting profound knowledge in Project management guarantees you and your employers that all projects in the company can be fulfilled on time, within budget and with high quality.
For students interested in Project Management but not having enough hours leading and directing projects can also attend this classes in order to pass another globally recognized certificate Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam.
1. Project Managers,
2. Those who want to get a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification,
3. Students who want to pass another globally recognized certificate Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam.
The Training Program is:
1. Project management program and exam content introduction (overview of the PMI and PMI Armenian chapter activities, PMP and CAPM exams, PMBOK guide),
2. Project integration management (10 knowledge areas, 5 process groups),
3. Project scope management (teamwork – analyzing the case by creating WBS),
4. Project schedule management (Practical knowledge how to manage your time and showing several types how create different schedules for your projects),
5. Project cost management (how design your project budget, exam quizzes),
6. Project quality management (quality tools and techniques),
7. Summary (Integration/Scope/Cost/Schedule/Quality management),
8. Project resource management (resource management tools and techniques),
9. Project communication management, Project stakeholder management,
10. Project risk management (teamwork – based on the cases risk qualitative and quantitative analyses, creation of RBS),
11. Project procurement management (which kind of contract to choose based on several situations and conditions),
12. Summery of all knowledge areas and process groups,
13. 200 question test (Exam imitation).
|The offer is valid untill:|
The course consists of 13 lessons (36 hours).
The training will be held on Wednesdays at 19:00 and Saturdays at 10:00 o’clock.
The trainings will be held at Mergelyan Cluster, 3 H. Hakobyan.
All participants will get certificate proving training attendances, which can be introduced to Project management institute before passing exams by demand.
✔ All participants will also receive a 20% discount for other "Business Development Group" trainings,
✔ You'll also get a 10% discount card that you can give anyone to participate in any of our trainings,
✔ Classes are equipped with practical tasks as a means of strengthening the material, so contacts with the tracks and material digestion are also continued outside the training hours.
Other similar events
To create a new event,please log in or register.